Sunday, August 25, 2013

Old Homes in Denver

My great-great grandfather, John Asmussen (along with a good number of other of my ancestors) lived in Denver, Colorado.  I inherited a number of old photos of the residences John lived in in Denver.

The addresses are as follows:

3555 Franklin, Denver, Colorado (1913, residence at time of death)
3721 Marrion, Denver, Colorado
3421 Williams, Denver, Colorado (residence of my great-granduncle, Bill Asmussen, in 1915)
3421 Hombolt, Denver, Colorado (residence of my great-granduncle, Bill Asmussen, in 1913)

Here are photos of the residences (I don't know when they were taken)





The project:

Go to the homes and take photographs

1 comment:

  1. We're on it! Thanks for the field trip! We'll also work on the cemetery one, but that might take a little longer!

    ReplyDelete