Sunday, August 25, 2013

Interview Parental Units



My Mother and Father have fantastic stories.  One of my biggest regrets is that we never recorded an interview with my Grandpa and Grandma Bean before they died.  However, we did does so with my Petersen Grandparents and that recording is like gold.

Let's face it, my parents aren't getting any younger, but their minds are still sharp and they remember a great deal about their youth and growing up.  This information needs to be recorded and transcribed soon so that it can be preserved for generations to come.

Project:

1) Interview Lee and Julie Bean (for question ideas click here)
2) Make sure you record the interview (this can be easily done with nearly any phone)
3) If you have time, transcribe the interview (or pass that project on to someone else!)

No comments:

Post a Comment